We are excited you want to stream with us. Our goal is to provide everyone with an easy to use process to get you up and running. Here are a few things you need to know to ensure a smooth and fun show.
First please read and make sure you can meet the requirements and configuration for streaming here https://nyms.love/2020/04/26/how-to-stream-to-twitch-from-your-computer/
We encourage live streaming but if you cannot meet these requirements we will accept a live, pre-recorded one take video performance.
Streaming key and ingest server URL will be issued to you on Discord during testing. Your key may change for the performance.
Please ensure you are tested. When you are confirmed to play, please send a message in the #artist-support channel to @producer to schedule a test.
Your setup for the test must be exactly the same as it will for your performance. Same camera, same audio inputs, same network etc.
Graphics & Promotion
We will create all graphic assets for the live stream. Please do not create your own title cards or display your artist name on screen.
We will deliver social graphics to you to promote on your social channels before the show. Feel free to create your own promotions as well.
On the night of the performance you need to have access to Discord. You will be invited to the channel #green-room. This is where we will communicate with you about when to start streaming and start performing. The process is this:
- You will be asked to start streaming roughly 10-15 minutes before your set begins and wait on standby.
- We will confirm we are receiving your stream.
- If you are experiencing streaming issues that cannot be resolved quickly, we may have to move to the next artist.
- While the previous artist wraps up, remain on standby.
- We will display your UP NEXT CARD and let you know in Discord you will be going live shortly.
- We will then send a message that you are live and should begin your set