Band names are something we’ve all tried to come up with at one point or another. Sometimes, there is little…
A recurring patch challenge to inspire your creative process.
HOW IT WORKS
A new Patchable will be posted every two weeks on Thursday. If you choose to accept the challenge you have until the deadline day at 11:59pm to complete your patch. Modular synthesizers must be used in your patch, otherwise, there is no restriction on using other gear. There is no pressure to participate, this is meant to be fun.
As tracks start rolling in a souncloud playlist including all tracks will be shared in the original post.
HOW TO PLAY
- Read the most recent challenge posted.
- Create and record an original piece, this does not need to be a complete song, take it as far as you like.
- Include the suffix PATCHABLE-0000 (replace 0000 with the patchable challenge number) in the track title. A completed track title would look like this: Spiral Vortex PATCHABLE-0021.
- Upload your track to soundcloud before the deadline.
- Include a link to your track and patch notes in the comments of that weeks post.
It is common knowledge that a great number of modular users suffer from Gear Acquisition Syndrome. Sometimes it is about…
For this Patchable you are challenged to create an extended feedback patch. In its simplest form one could accomplish feedback…
Continuing our slow, off kilter shuffle toward the darkness of All Hallow’s Eve, for this patchable, you are compelled to…
New York Modular Society is ready to release the hounds of hell during the October Patchable challenges. This month we…
Autumnal Equinox The third installment of Patchable coincidentally aligns with the beginning of Fall, the third season of the year….